Thursday, June 17, 2004

Cars and Karma

Well, it is my turn.

Spyke had car problems. Then KC, then Craig. Finally, I stop off to get a cup of coffee near work since I am running early. Come out and the car wont turn over. Try several times and nothing happens.

Figure the starter is shot. Have to get the car towed. Ah well another black hole of money opens up. So much for saving a bunch this year. At least if I have to rent a car, it is only for a couple days as we leave for Ohio on Wednesday. We shall see. I pray that the warranty and the parts arent too expensive.

Thankfully, Craig was able to come by and pick me up and bring me in. Now all I have to do is get it to the shop and pray that it easily fixable.

The worst part is that it will put a damper on what I can do for Chris' birthday.

life goes on...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home