Tuesday, July 12, 2005

Update

Well, I keep wanting to get back to this, but it never seems to happen.

Things have been busy. I had a great vacation to Alaska. The rugged beauty up there was amazing. It is something I will always remember.

Work has been busy too. Since one of the Marketing folks left, I have helped pick up the slack.

Weight loss has been so so. I am now recommiting myself to it. I will lose the weight. I have come to far to fall off now. One source of pride for me is that I have kept fairly stable even with the cruise. So I am adjusting to the way my body is now.

Personal life has been okay. I am lucky that I have some great friends that I can count as family. I worry about them and have hopes for them, but it is all good. My relationship is great. I am blessed with a fantastic partner and friend.

Watch this space for more as I get back into this.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home