Wednesday, October 13, 2004

Evil enters the World

Well, today is my birthday. So today's topic is about me. :)

I think I have a pretty good life. I have work that I mostly enjoy. I am in a relationship that gets better and better. I have fantastic friends, who mean the world to me and have become my family.

It is funny as I get older, things that used to send me round the bend dont anymore. I am keeping with my promise to try to view things in a new light. Other things become more and more important.

So I will end this with a some thank you's

- Mom and Dad - While you wont read this, I still want you to know how much you mean to me. We have our differences, but I know that we love each other and I am lucky to have parents like you.
- Chris - I love you more every year. I look forward to all our future moments and cherish the ones that we have had.
- My Friends - You all are my family. I love each and everyone of you. Hearing your voices, seeing your IMs picks me up every time. Friends always have their ups and downs, but never doubt how much I care for each of you. You are a blessing unto me.
- My Co-Workers - Even with any craziness, I enjoy working with you. I like coming to work because I can see the awesome stuff you create and do. We have a special family all its own. Sure it has its ups and downs, but I love working with you all.
- God - Finally, I give thanks to my God. He shows me what LOVE is and is my greatest teacher. May I always strive to leave the world a better place than I found it and leave people happier for my having passed through their lives. May I always seek to help people and teach AGAPE to all that I encounter. Credo.

Chris Weakley
Born: October 13, 1967

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home