Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Love is...

(WARNING: Sappy and probably more information than anyone needs to know about my thoughts)

As I ramp up to our day, I have been doing the wedding ceremony and thinking alot about what love means to me and how I love my partner.

Here are some random thoughts on love.

Love is hard.
Love is painful.
Love is worth it.
We dont use the right words to describe it.
Love doesnt follow rules or norms.
Love doesnt involve sex, but sex with love is better.
Love is not always patient, but patience can make love grow sometimes.
Love makes the days better and wipes away the tears.
Love changes the way you view things.
The best love is one that gives of who you are to the other person. The Greeks called it Agape.
Love is sharing - the good, the bad, the ugly.
Love can be between friends; spouses; family.
Love means you are not alone even if you think you are.

That is it for now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home