Monday, June 28, 2004

Home...

I am so glad to be home. It was a good time at Origins, busier than all hell, but good. It was fantastic for me to actually meet the fans of the game and hear from them.

Highlights for me were:

Margaret Weis - signed book
Larry Elmore - just chatted with about his Fantasy Villains painting which I want very badly.
Dave Arneson - to just meet the Grand Old Man of DnD was fantastic and he is such a nice guy too.
Mark Poole - Artist for Magic the Gathering. Huge DAOC player. Has both a 50 runie and 50 savage.

By far the best was chatting with the fans. They love Frontiers and had lots of questions. 99% of which I couldnt answer, but still something new for me and I enjoyed it. I know how to communicate and to act so I think I gave a good impression.

I am estatic to be home though. Chat with folks soon..

1 Comments:

Blogger Sojourner said...

Nope didnt even see him. :(

6/29/2004 05:21:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home