Wednesday, July 14, 2004

Politics of Fear...

It is nothing new, but it really ticks me off to see it be used.

I hate the fact that the Republican Party has sunk so low that they only dwell in the politics of fear. They put out warnings and say they may have to call off elections in November because of terrorism. We MUST never ever call off or postpone elections. Then they win. We have had elections through 2 world wars and a civil war. What infuriates me more is that when pressed for supporting details, they dont have any. They only have this shadowy something. Everytime they do something it is because of the "War on Terror". They have no more idea on what is going on than I do.

They use fear like a scalpel to cut and divide people. I am not a conspiracy person, but I am a student of history and too often I have seen it over and over again. Dont get me wrong, the Democrats do it too, but the Republicans of late have taken it to a high art.

I say no more living in fear. I say that we get rid of fear mongers. They have become the boy who cried wolf.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home