Tuesday, September 07, 2004

Weekend Recap

Pretty good long weekend.

Saturday - Went and saw Valerie around noon. We had a great lunch at a place on the Eastern Shore called the Narrows. After that it got strange, we took her dogs on a walk down to the marina. Unfortunately her oldest dog lost its balance and fell in. She has a hard time seeing and couldnt tell where the shore was. I had to dive in and guide the dog to shore. When I was walking out I cut up my feet pretty badly from stuff on the bottom of the river. Cause of that I wasnt able to hook up to see the movie with some friends, although we did get together that evening. We watched Hawaii, which I really liked.

Sunday - Had a greally good game with some friends. I am enjoying playing my character although I want him to level up some, being second sucks. After that I had a really nice dinner with a friend and his wife. First time I had really had a chance to chat with them, but I enjoyed it.

Monday - Spent the morning cleaning the house and the back bedroom. Figuring out what I need to do to get more stuff cleaned and organized. I have found some stuff to put on Ebay and will be working on that. Then had an okay game night. I have to work on getting some more monsters ready and making them more challenging.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home